Recent content by NUK380Y {RD}

  1. N

    So long, friends.

    I know I haven't been around that much (if at all) lately, so I feel this is the right course of action for me at this present time. It really has been great playing and joking around with y'all, but with how hectic my life is, I need to refocus. Let me leave on this sincere note: I truly...
  2. N

    BIG PROJECT: Where is eGO from?

    In game name: =(e)= NUK380Y {RD} Country: United States of America State or province: Texas City: Waco
  3. N

    Zune or Ipod?!?!

    Personally, I've never tried the Zune for any amount of time to give me a good feel for it. Now, "squirting" music to my friends sounds absolutely disgusting. Then again, it is better than having to share ear-buds. I like my iPod (it's a 5G 60GB), even though the screen is broken. I've...
  4. N

    HDD Help.

    Well, I've got it set up so the SATA HDD is the one my computer boots from. It worked fine up until I cleaned out a couple files I didn't need anymore (none of them WINDOWS drivers), then it wouldn't let me access it until I formated it. Now, if I plug it into the power-supply, it won't let my...
  5. N

    HDD Help.

    OK, I've got two drives in right now. The main one is SATA, and the secondary is IDE. The IDE drive is set to "Slave", but when I plug it into the power-supply, my computer won't boot. It's really annoying. It says that I'm missing a boot file or that it's corrupt. Any ideas?
  6. N

    Vid I found

    Funny, but painful to watch.
  7. N

    Why Artillary if Dangerous, you will never lay prone on it again

    ... ...... ......... *Weakly* The pain.
  8. N

    [poll] iTouch

    I'm perfectly happy with my 60GB iPod Video.
  9. N

    Halloween Special Skins :D

    I can't get them to work. I've got the folder where you said they needed to be. Any ideas? If you could PM me about it, that would be great.
  10. N

    Halloween Special Skins :D

    DUDE! It's like a Source engine port of "Return to Castle Wolfenstein"! ..::EDIT::.. Just installed it.
  11. N

    Look mom I can fly!!

  12. N

    Freakiest movies

    Well, my experience is very limited, but I would have to say that "The Prestige" was absolutely mind blowing. I'm still trying to put all the pieces together. "The Forgotten" was good, but not all that great. Made me ponder for a little bit, but didn't really stick. I think most...
  13. N

    Baron Rojo's Theme SONG! -i think it fits him-

    "Start dancin' and I'll blow your brains out." Yeah, I could see the Baron doing this after winning (another) scrim.
  14. N

    extreme moped

    That's tight! Good song too...minus the lyrics.
  15. N

    I think my video codec is bad.

    Any. If a website shows video through Windows Media Player, it does this. If I try to watch a DVD on PowerDVD, it does this. I know how to fix it on PowerDVD, but the options I need to change are grayed out, and I can't figure out how to make them accessible. ..::EDIT::.. Good News: I was...
Back
Top