So long, friends.

NUK380Y {RD}

Rookie
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
68
I know I haven't been around that much (if at all) lately, so I feel this is the right course of action for me at this present time. It really has been great playing and joking around with y'all, but with how hectic my life is, I need to refocus.

Let me leave on this sincere note:
I truly appreciate the dedication all of you have towards family friendly gaming. Sure the games are rather gritty, but that doesn't mean the language has to be "mature". Keep it up.

I will try to pop in when I can, and it will be fun to play with many of you once again when that time comes.

Until we frag again, God bless,
David (NUK380Y)
 
Hmm... many have been forced to step away from games and stuff for real life lately.

Maybe it's not in an =(e)='s right to say this but...

May I direct your attention to point #4 from Monkeybits' "Why you shouldn't post an 'I'm leaving eGO' thread"

(4) There’s no penalty for being inactive

Many people have things in life that make them unable to fully participate in the community for a time. Sometimes you lose interest in a game. That’s perfectly normal and expected. However, you’re very likely to at some point come back at least on a casual basis. Anyone who plays Warcraft or Starcraft probably fires it up from time to time just for fun. You’ll very likely do the same with TF2, so don’t post anything about leaving, just PM your friends that you’re going to be less active for a bit.

If you need to take a break from gaming, or choose to move on from eGO, we’re going to miss you. We value our members. PM a few of your friends and your division leaders to let them know what’s going on, and that serves as sufficient notice. Those who care about your absence will be able to find out what’s going on with no need for a thread about it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top