Recent content by Liz Bishop

  1. Liz Bishop

    And then Telltale and Gearbox trolled us...?

    There's been a number of fake game announcements recently. Suspicion is understandable.
  2. Liz Bishop

    October Battlefield 4 Giveaway

    Black_Bishop
  3. Liz Bishop

    Odd...

    I've never had issues with the game before the update. But my computer actually blue screened on me during a match two days ago. Twas very bizarre.
  4. Liz Bishop

    Hey All

    Welcome!
  5. Liz Bishop

    Who owns you? Who, who, who, who?

    I'm workin' my way up on peoples lists ;) I'll show up here, eventually.
  6. Liz Bishop

    Texas

    Welcome to Texas. :)
  7. Liz Bishop

    Just a thought

    Just a thought that popped into my head after reading the XCOM review, but do we as eGO have/talked about having a writing team for things like articles for the site? If not, I would love to do a Weekly article sort of deal.
  8. Liz Bishop

    Which actor played the best James Bond?

    Sean Connery is my favorite, now and forever. He will always be THE James Bond. Close after him to me is Timothy Dalton. Followed by Rodger Moore, Pierce Brosnan, and finishing up with Craig. I just don't like Craig as Bond. He's more of a Borne Identity type of character, to me.
  9. Liz Bishop

    help me out?

    Photoshop is going to be your best aid for signatures. I'd assist, but I don't have photoshop
  10. Liz Bishop

    CSS of Edgegamers, I have returned

    And thank you, Village Bear, for taking care of my admins :D
  11. Liz Bishop

    CSS of Edgegamers, I have returned

    I've been busy, actually. I'm mid move, so it's a little meh right now. BUT YES! Ollie, I remember you! Sscarr, prepare for madness!
  12. Liz Bishop

    CSS of Edgegamers, I have returned

    For those of you who remember me, Black Bishop, I return. It's been a loooong time since last I was here. I have learned much in my travels, but ultimately return to you, eGO. For those that don't know me, it will be wonderful to meet you all. So, yeah. I'm back, baby.
  13. Liz Bishop

    2000 after 7+ years (loss count)

    Dat feeling of success :3 Congrats.
  14. Liz Bishop

    Coming back to CSS and eGO

    For those who know me, I haven't really been active recently. It's because of major home projects, work, more family matter, and more personal stuff. I am, however, happy to say that I am back in business. I shall return to my proper duties in the CSS servers. On a side note, some of my friends...
  15. Liz Bishop

    A movie for the TF2 Division

    Ok so I read all the comments and apparently the general concensus is that it's bad ass XD Well I thought it was a great find. To clear things up for some, I did NOT make this. I simply found it.
Back
Top