CSS of Edgegamers, I have returned

Liz Bishop

Poster
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
179
For those of you who remember me, Black Bishop, I return. It's been a loooong time since last I was here. I have learned much in my travels, but ultimately return to you, eGO. For those that don't know me, it will be wonderful to meet you all. So, yeah. I'm back, baby.
 
Welcome back to eGO Bishop.

Lookin' forward to trollin' your vent channel when you're all alone!
 
Don't recognized you as I'm quite new, and as I can see you're quite old.

Welcome back however :)
 
hey
hey
HEY
..
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WELCOME BACK
 
Scumbag black_bishop, comes back makes announcement post, doesn't say anything for two days.
 
I've been busy, actually. I'm mid move, so it's a little meh right now. BUT YES! Ollie, I remember you! Sscarr, prepare for madness!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top