Recent content by BILL CLINTON

  1. B

    Unparralled (DOD Video)

    Pretty nice video but I liked entry #6
  2. B

    Kalt is here!

    I will check it out lol @ [SWR|RATZ] tag, those were the days
  3. B

    Team Stacking on the Avalanche Server

    I LOVE allies on Ava!!! Garand!
  4. B

    zP! HOTW 20/2010 (Best frags from Euro Leagues)

    hotw's are almost always awesome also, this one at 1:14 xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQumnNPi2h4
  5. B

    Competitive Team Launches!

    In-game name: BILL CLINTON Competition experience (Realism counts): yes Age:23 Estimated weeknight availability: mostly all What class would you like to tryout for? Rifle
  6. B

    DoD:S Realism Campaign 2 Registration

    In-Game Name: BILL CLINTON Team Preference: Allies Weapon Preference: Rifle Age:23 Realism Experience: Yes % of matches you will make (5 total over 4 weeks): Depends if I'm in a sc2 game come realism time lol. (I bet ill make at least 2 of them)
  7. B

    Starcraft 2 Tournament Rules and Sign Up.

    In Game ID: BILLCLINTON ID #571 Race: Protoss
  8. B

    Anyone remember this guy?

    I loved playing l4d with him and the KK guys, so yes I remember him.
  9. B

    DoD:S Realism Registration Campaign 1

    In-Game Name:BILL CLINTON Weapon Preferred:Rifle Team Preferred (Allies/Axis):Allies Age:23 Previous Realism Experience? (yes/no):Yes
  10. B

    nice sniper video

    Nice frag video, I love Oneup's videos and Ducky is a good sniper. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upnr5lBwUD4
  11. B

    You know what really grinds my gears....

    CoD has a sticky where is shows you commands to get better fps/reg stuff , we should have one for DoD:S too. For one, knowing about lerp is important (sorry, I don't know if you know what it is or not) You want the lowest lerp possible to get the best reg, I get mine to like 16.9 in our...
  12. B

    Divisional Roll Call April 5th-20th

    * In-Game Name: BILL CLINTON * Rank: eGO * Age: 23 * Date you Applied: 10/07, I don't play as much as I did in the "butcher" days (lol) but i play every now and then :)
  13. B

    Canadian Vs. American Dog Tag Scrim!

    Name: BILL CLINTON rank: eGO Country: I'll play for Canada
  14. B

    Put your rifleman advice HERE!

    Bobson, one of the better rifles to play the game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3vQ72nk4vM
  15. B

    Put your rifleman advice HERE!

    thats pretty much it right there. Just practice strafing and stopping for like a split second and you'll do great. With the garand its important to spam alot of shots without stopping for too long cuz then you're just an easy kill. Kar on the other hand, learn to use corners of buildings as...
Back
Top