Recent content by Beastie

  1. Beastie

    Setting up a joystick in DoD:S

    Oh, that is a good point. If an admin reads this, could you please move it to the tech help forum? Thank you in advance.
  2. Beastie

    Setting up a joystick in DoD:S

    I found my old joy stick, and was trying to set it up in DoD:S. The thing is after I enabled it and tried to set it up I almost went around punching babies in the face I was so frustrated with it. I'm trying to set it up so that I still use my keyboard to move/strafe, switch weapons, and use...
  3. Beastie

    The best player in dods...

    How does he control the recoil on the BAR so well?
  4. Beastie

    Making DoD:S player Icons

    It has officially been finished. Here is a link to check it out. It is still missing a good war hero Icon, but I will add that in later. http://www.fpsbanana.com/sprites/2922 The Screen Shots aren't the best quality, but it does look better in game. Try it for yourself! Any feedback is welcome.
  5. Beastie

    Making DoD:S player Icons

    Well, I've already started to make the Icons, and they are turning out pretty good. I'll post some screen shots later today when I have the icons finished. Then I'll post them up on FPS banana for you guys. Edit: I have finished all of the player icons except for the War Hero icon. I am also in...
  6. Beastie

    Making DoD:S player Icons

    I'm mainly just confused on how to work with a .vtf file. I believe .vtf is the format that is used, I have pictures cut out and stuff to use for the icons. I do need help on what to do with the Weapon achievement icons, and i have a concept for the Hero achievement. Regular Icon: Hero Icon...
  7. Beastie

    Making DoD:S player Icons

    Hi, I'm an old eGO member, and i recently started playing DoD again so naturally i joined your servers. I was looking at skins and stuff on FPS banana and found a cool one with player icons themed for Waffen SS so i used them and themed my game as Waffen SS v. 101st Airborne. Sadly there are no...
  8. Beastie

    Leaving.

    I dont know if anyone remembers me because i havent been on in a while, but im just posting to say that im leaving eGO. Its definately been a blast and when i can ill see you in the DoD servers. Take it easy everyone. -Beastie
  9. Beastie

    August 6th's Wild Card Event

    Boom! Esplosions!!!!!!!!!
  10. Beastie

    Epic Fail thread!

    I was on Allies in Kalt. We had just capped bridge and the usual nade spam had begun. I jumped in the air to catch one, missed it and while still in air got killed with a head shot from a sniper.
  11. Beastie

    Good joke / story

    That was so dumb it hurt my face.
  12. Beastie

    Do you play MMORPG?

    yep, i play RoM. Just waiting for the expansion to come out for it now =)
  13. Beastie

    orange dod server?

    We have Charlie which runs 24/7 Strand (beach invasion custom map). And the sniper server which runs custom sniper maps, but thats it.
  14. Beastie

    Finally...

    The X in existing looks a bit like an H. But thats a pretty common thing with blocky fonts. Looks pretty sweet tho.
  15. Beastie

    Check This Out Post Your Desktop

    Had to reduce it a lot so the quality is a bit iffy =/
Back
Top