Recent content by mobomelter

  1. M

    Official Doomsday Map Change Poll! Vote HERE!

    Ewww CP rotation is winning. Even if it was only for a month it'd be awesome to have a tc_hydro server.
  2. M

    Doomsday Map Change? Make Your Suggestions Here!

    tc_hydro. Unless we aren't considering maps that don't allow quick play in which case hightower.
  3. M

    Natural Selection 2

    Spend 25 bucks and get it. I haven't played the original since 2002 but I've got 50 hours in NS2 and it's a blast. It still needs a bit of polishing but provided you turn down some graphics settings it's great. It also doesn't hurt that the developers are very much involved with development and...
  4. M

    Black Friday deals

    Microcenter is the only place I'll brave for Black Friday. And that's only if they put the newest i5 on sale again for 150 or less. (They did last year)
  5. M

    F2P Engineers.

    Ah F2P. For all those people who didn't realize how awesome TF2 was back in 2007. (Or for those people who were up at 3AM on release day because they waited years for TF2 to finally come out)
  6. M

    How would you like another server to play on?!

    It sucks a couple of servers are so low now. Gametracker had a problem with their databases a few weeks ago and it dropped a bunch of servers offline and then reset their ranks :/
  7. M

    24/7 Halloween---->24/7 Harvest

    Oh man I might have to stop playing NS2 to come caber some people.
  8. M

    Computer's

    I was mostly kidding. I used it almost exclusively while I was still in school but still did my gaming on Windows.
  9. M

    I am back and......

    I played TF2 during a night class a few times...
  10. M

    Computer's

    So much hardware on such a terrible operation system :P
  11. M

    What upcoming game are you looking forward to?

    I would have said Natural Selection 2 but it is already out. One of the best things to ever come out of a HL1 mod.
  12. M

    Computer's

    No joke though. I have no idea how anyone does even basic multitasking on 2GB of RAM :(. RAM is cheap. Upgrade that sucker to 8GB if it supports DDR3.
  13. M

    Computer's

    OS: Windows 7 Professional Ram: 16GB DDR3-1333 CPU: Intel i5-2500k Video Card: XFX Radeon 6950 Resolution: 1920 * 1080 Headset: Turtle Beach X51 Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Ultimate Mouse: Logitech M512 G500 Hard drive: 1 750GB Samsung, 2 WD 500GB Sold State Drive: 128GB Samsung 830 Case...
  14. M

    Archer

    Last I checked it's slated for release this coming January.
  15. M

    Is this PC worth the money?

    I believe the system they have is a closed loop system. Basically you can't actually open it up.
Back
Top