I am back and......

Ken the Kitsune

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
1,014
Worse then ever. So I guess I should use the easiest way to get kills so if has a phog I can borrow I would appreciate it XD Jk. AND DON'T WORRY EVERYONE, I am also going to college so I won't be able to play as much XD anyway love being back and can't wait to start making some magic on dustowl!
 
Welcome back! :D

And I wish you well with college. You can do it! :3
 
College as an excuse to game less?
I would play tf2 as I was sitting class.
But then again I graduated with a 2.9 so...

Welcome back though.
 
Meanwhile, there's another player named Vinyl on our 2fort server, whom a lot of people think is you, but isn't.

Anyway, good luck in your endeavors, man.
 
Meanwhile, there's another player named Vinyl on our 2fort server, whom a lot of people think is you, but isn't.

Anyway, good luck in your endeavors, man.
I don't think that most of the people on 2fort know Vinyl Scratch. Just Vinyl.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top