Recent content by Huff

  1. H

    Did you play Team Fortress Classic before TF2?

    Oh TFC... I actually tried playing that again a few weeks back, but I completely forgot just about all of the mechanics and got grenade spammed to death. I still love it, I just can't go back. It was awesome for its time.
  2. H

    Lights, Deathcam, Action!

    Fire won't ruin a happy day for heavy!
  3. H

    HWG spotted at PAX

    YYYYES! You did well!
  4. H

    16 year old girl doesn't age

    Bizarre indeed... suppose she'll stay the same at age 50 or so? Guess I'll find out when I'm old.
  5. H

    "Unacceptable Words" List Removed

    Very much thanks for doing this council! If I was an eG+, I wouldn't tolerate insults or repetitive use of bad language, but the smaller occasional slips that aren't hurting others shouldn't be bashed in my opinion.
  6. H

    Tf2 Halo Hat dissabled on all ego servers?

    Isn't there a server mod which disables the halos?
  7. H

    idler trouble watch out

    Definitely fake pics, I don't use the idler but I'm not against it because the hat drop rates are unreasonable enough to begin with.
  8. H

    Meet the Pyro

    Wow, that's just insane for a fan made movie.
  9. H

    [AION] Post your main / server

    I played on Siel during the closed beta, but I'd be happy to join up with everyone on Vaizel once the game comes out.
  10. H

    I am the best pyro ever.

    what is this i don't even
  11. H

    Is Aion going to be free or fee

    True, it's not going to break WoW but it's really looking great so far. If you want something fresh and new, I'd highly recommend this game.
  12. H

    Favorite Map?

    Used to enjoy dustbowl a lot, but I generally play on gravelpit nearly all the time now.
  13. H

    lol I Had To Share

    Ouch.
  14. H

    Im back.

    Update adobe flash player... take a look at this. "A potential vulnerability has been identified in Adobe Flash Player 10.0.12.36 and earlier that could allow an attacker who successfully exploits this potential vulnerability to take control of the affected system. A malicious SWF must be...
  15. H

    Watch your step engineers...

    Now I understand how I got killed earlier today... I saw my teleporter getting sapped and went to repair it and just died like that. =[
Back
Top