[AION] Post your main / server

Rogue Sniper

EGO Is My Life!
Legacy Members
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
6,091
So since the beta is coming up this weekend again thought Id start a thread to see who plays it, what server, what characters, etc...


Server: Vaizel

Elyos: SinfulAngl - 14 Ranger (Secondary); xAlucardx - 11 Templar (Secondary)


Asmodian: DeathsAngl - 17(or 18) Sorcerer (Main)
 
Last edited:
I just got a beta key for the upcoming weekend one, I don't know much about the game, but I'll be their.

(Reserved For When I make Char on the 14th)
 
I will play the upcoming beta event this weekend and i know for shure that i will play as ranger and templar ;)
I dont know wich server but i might join your server Rogue Sniper :P
 
Server: Baizel
IGN:Maysa
Class:Spiritmaster(33)

i play in Aion china though. have not played in two months >_< still have 100 hours on my account to use up but i dont wanna burn out till Aion EU/NA comes out
 
Server: Vaizel
Main: Kanai - Assassin, lvl 18 (I also have a lvl 20 Glad on Zikel by the same name).
 
I played on Siel during the closed beta, but I'd be happy to join up with everyone on Vaizel once the game comes out.
 
I will join you guys on Vaizel once it's out...I'll probably be under the names Nero and Aelous.
 
Well open beta starts monday the 6th so dont forget to update your closed beta, the patch is 3gb so be prepared to wait a bit if your internet is less that 5mb down.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top