Recent content by Silence

  1. S

    Borderlands vs. Oblivion: thoughts?

    I'm thinking about getting my brother an Xbox game for Christmas this year, and I had a question about the game "Borderlands." My brother is a big, big fan of "Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion" and similar titles, including Mass Effect. He doesn't particularly like regular shooters, so he wouldn't...
  2. S

    Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

    If they make a game where you can play as a Noise Marine, my social life would cease to exist.
  3. S

    Computer shopping-help me find one!

    Thanks for the suggestions, Ryken! After doing some research, I've substituted in a couple of my own picks, based on your suggestions. Phenom II X4 940 and Biostar 790 Motherboard--$205 - $20 MIR NZXT Apollo SILVER case with Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit---- $185 NZXT PS-NT-PP600-R...
  4. S

    Computer shopping-help me find one!

    I'm pretty open as far as certain hardware brands go. My only real experience with the different brands has been with AMD and ATI, so I'm not sure which would be better for my needs. It seems like those two brands are generally on the cheaper side, which works with my budget. However, I don't...
  5. S

    Computer shopping-help me find one!

    Thanks for all the help so far! I am definitely intrigued about building one myself. I haven't done it before, and I know very little about actually building a computer. Where should I start if I want to do it right? From what I can gather, it doesn't seem all that difficult, and besides...
  6. S

    Computer shopping-help me find one!

    Hello, one and all. I'm in the process of trying to find a new desktop to use as an all-purpose computer. By all-purpose, I mean one that can do fairly well with games, (I hope to be able to play stuff like HL2, L4D, Modern Warfare, and like games--I don't need to be able to play Crysis on...
  7. S

    BIG PROJECT: Where is eGO from?

    In game name: =(eG)= Silence [7] Country:U.S.A. State or province: Illinois City: Decatur, IL
  8. S

    Kustom Kettle GunGame - NOW RUNNING!

    It was a lot of fun, but I'm concerned about what excessive spawn camping could do in that type of game mode. I know if I were Mr. Joe Gamer just happening by, and decided to play on it, I would not be thrilled with the easiness in which you can find yourself completely trapped in spawn. Might...
Back
Top