Recent content by mista_ilya

  1. M

    I wanna compete!!!

    Haha I don't care which one it is I just don't want to be banned or anything.
  2. M

    Help me with this HLstatsx dealey

    K thanks I'll try it out.
  3. M

    I wanna compete!!!

    you got it dude!
  4. M

    Help me with this HLstatsx dealey

    Yeah, so I'm used to seeing the progress of my HLstatsX account in my chat and it currently doesn't show. So could someone tell me the command or something so it DOES appear in the chat box.
  5. M

    I wanna compete!!!

    Yeah, so I figure it would be fun to scrimmage and compete for things so I was wondering if anybody would want me for a team. Btw I'm a phenomenal spy! And I can play other classes too... I've been playing for like 3 years now... So yeah, just message me or post in this thread or something...
Back
Top