I wanna compete!!!

mista_ilya

I made one post
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
9
Yeah, so I figure it would be fun to scrimmage and compete for things so I was wondering if anybody would want me for a team.

Btw I'm a phenomenal spy!

And I can play other classes too...

I've been playing for like 3 years now...

So yeah, just message me or post in this thread or something..

K thanks.
 
Im starting a tournament team if you want to join! and if you know anyone who needs a team, i have open slots
 
Last edited:
Ermm i dont think youll be able to use eGO's Name.
Ill wait for leadership to post to double check this

Ash//
 
Ermm i dont think youll be able to use eGO's Name.
Ill wait for leadership to post to double check this

Ash//

I don't think they are talking about like CEVO or anything, I think they mean compete in Season 2 when it rolls around
 
this is for the tournament next season. im not stealing anything, i just want to play in it and no one will let me on their teams! (all of them are ful) so join if you want!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top