Recent content by Caine

  1. C

    Earthquake !!! Run Cali Run !!

    My mom was at work when it happened, speaking to a co-worker at their desk. Then when it hit, she went under his desk and he had to sit in the chair cause there was no space under :P. Also!! Her boyfriend, recently bought a 3K TV for his room. And instead of taking cover, she told me that he...
  2. C

    My new siggy

    Did you use photoshop? Cause I just got it, and it's really confusing. You think you could gimme some tips? :P
  3. C

    Kendle's Nickname

    Hmmmm, I always thought those, "COME FORTH, FIREBRINGER" Late night/Early mornings on Avalanche were just subliminal messages. Along with, "YOU WILL PLAY MORE DoD:S" :P
  4. C

    New DOD is garbage?

    That's the same for me on some. And also, did it take off the admin access? Cause' I went on the Strand Server, (which was Ava at the time) and my name was just Caine, and I had no admin access.
  5. C

    What you currently listening to?

    Sugar - System of a Down
  6. C

    Waffles or Pancakes - The Poll Edition

    YES! I was the one who will go down in history as... Caine - The boy who separated waffles from pancakes. Waffles being the dominant breakfast food. They were down to the wire, but then our great king, king Leonidas. I mean Caine. Pushed waffles toward the lead with Waffles 26 votes (50.98%) >...
  7. C

    How do you remove skins?

    Enlightened. Thanks Jester :]
  8. C

    How do you remove skins?

    Exactly what the title says. I asked one of my friends and he said just delete the files that have the new skins. But, I have no idea which files have the new skins, if he is even correct. Enlighten me please, someone ::confused:
  9. C

    Bert's NEW Signature Shop

    Caine =(eG)=
  10. C

    Desktop Problems.

    1. I can't start any of those appliances. But was already helped to find most of them. 2.Sorry for the confusion, but now that I try, only the left side works when I start them up. So the 'My Documents', 'My Pictures', 'My Music', etc. 3. And yes I think it only occurs on mine. I'll edit if I...
  11. C

    Desktop Problems.

    EXACT ERROR MESSAGES: None WHAT HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE IS AFFECTED: Desktop icons. WHEN / HOW OFTEN DOES THE PROBLEM OCCUR: As soon as I log into my personal account for the computer. Whenever I click on anything in the Start menu (Which will not load/start-up anything from the Start menu because...
  12. C

    [poll] THE CAFFINATED BEVERAGE WAR!!!

    Lol we all know how this going to end. In a lock! *Dun dun dun* But as for me, it's energy drinks FTW!
  13. C

    Hardest Game Ever

    The only hard part with 7 is getting from the green parts to starting up. As soon as I start up I'm good. :\
Back
Top