C Caine Forum Fiend Joined Nov 11, 2007 Messages 632 Jun 27, 2008 #1 Exactly what the title says. I asked one of my friends and he said just delete the files that have the new skins. But, I have no idea which files have the new skins, if he is even correct. Enlighten me please, someone :
Exactly what the title says. I asked one of my friends and he said just delete the files that have the new skins. But, I have no idea which files have the new skins, if he is even correct. Enlighten me please, someone :
C Caine Forum Fiend Joined Nov 11, 2007 Messages 632 Jun 27, 2008 #2 Enlightened. Thanks Jester :] Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
E Evil-Jester EGO Zealot Joined Oct 27, 2007 Messages 1,573 Jun 27, 2008 #3 caine pm me and we can meet on vent or somthind and ill help you or add me via steam : luciow282 LOL alrady on steam freinds
caine pm me and we can meet on vent or somthind and ill help you or add me via steam : luciow282 LOL alrady on steam freinds