Recent content by Stephen

  1. S

    Logitech G-15 Keyboard Functionality Issues

    @Flippy the Squirrel: I am currently resorting to the use of a default windows keyboard for entering the bios. Although this is a great inconvenience, it works. As for my mouse, it does indeed function prior to entering windows. I still believe though that my bios is lacking an update causing an...
  2. S

    Logitech G-15 Keyboard Functionality Issues

    That could be the issue at hand. However, I wouldn't know where to start to flash my motherboards bios. If possible, could you redirect me to a step-by-step process on how to accomplish this? As mentioned, my motherboard is the P5N-D 750i by Asus. Perhaps different motherboards require...
  3. S

    Desktop Wireless: USB Adaptor or PCI Adaptor?

    I currently use the "Linksys Wireless-G PCI Adapter" and have found it highly stable. As you have mentioned, you're currently using a "wireless G" router. If you upgrade to an "N-type" wireless adapter, I doubt you will see any increase in performance. If its in your budget, try out Linksys'...
  4. S

    Logitech G-15 Keyboard Functionality Issues

    Hello eGO Community, I've been experiencing the following G15 Logitech keyboard issue over some time and have finally decided to thoroughly inspect the issue. The issue: The Logitech G15 Keyboard is completely unresponsive upon booting up my computer. The keyboards lights nor the led display...
  5. S

    Come and try HL2:DM

    PM Sent :) (Not too sure if its too late but, I guess we'll have to see ;))
  6. S

    Vent Lag.

    I've been experiencing this problem as well. In addition, I also noticed lag in which an individual's voice only becomes audible a few seconds after they record it. Are you on a wireless network? Perhaps that could somehow contribute to the problem. I myself am on one so I assume its normal to...
  7. S

    CS:S Choke and Lag Issues

    First off before going into specifics, here are the following specs of the laptop if it proves helpful in diagnosing the problem: Laptop Model: T500 Lenovo Processor speed: 2.4GHz Duo System Memory (RAM): 3GB Hard Drive type: SATA (5400 rpm) Hard Drive Size: 160GB Graphics: Ati Radeon...
Back
Top