Recent content by deevidd

  1. D

    Hilarious Chatroulette Movie

    hahaha, this is why it makes me sad that chatroulette is so scary sometimes .. D: otherwise i'd go on it more and maybe see this kind of thing :P
  2. D

    Kurt Cobain must be rolling in his grave from this

    awesome video. please dont ruin this thread with opinions on addiction or suicide >_>
  3. D

    Bioshock 2?

    i have it for 360 but it certainly doesn't lag on that so i don't see why pc servers should be any different, why dont you take ten minutes to try it yourself ?..
  4. D

    Dreams of Darkness

    i guess it should be overly artsy, black and white and confusing. that's how i'd imagine a video for it
  5. D

    Dreams of Darkness

    sure why not
  6. D

    Not amused.

    Your avatar puts that look on my face. >_>
  7. D

    Raise your fists!!

    :mellow:
  8. D

    Music helping place!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOboTyaPmN0
  9. D

    My Tune

    Now i'm gonna be humming it in my bed ..
  10. D

    what game should i get?

    *Also, you can play Borderlands with friends or just anyone online which is always more fun, as opposed to Fallout's single player only campaign.
  11. D

    what game should i get?

    Yeah, I've had Fallout 3 since about a month after it came out and still haven't beaten it. I find the progression way too slow, although it seems like it would be fun if I could get into it. Borderlands is apparently similar to it though, and although I haven't played it myself it seems like...
  12. D

    Naked Gun GTA IV

    Hahahaha best movies ever. I approve :P
  13. D

    Riddle me this.....

    I don't think the second sentence should have a question mark either .. Just saying.
  14. D

    Song game.

    Fork And Knife - Brand New
  15. D

    Me and a friend

    If it's metal or something it needs a good breakdown D:
Back
Top