Hilarious Chatroulette Movie

Flip Trip

Rookie
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
65
Don't know if this has been posted before but I thought i'd share. I laughed my pants off!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qBFNaA7u1E[/ame]
 
I found it 2 days ago and I almost peed my pants the first time I saw it. I wasn't expecting that guy!
 
hahaha, this is why it makes me sad that chatroulette is so scary sometimes .. D: otherwise i'd go on it more and maybe see this kind of thing :P
 
Lady Gaga makes me proud that I'm deaf! I do remember saying before I lost my hearing, "Lady Gaga's 'music' makes me wish I were deaf." I guess I got my wish.
 
hahaha, this is why it makes me sad that chatroulette is so scary sometimes .. D: otherwise i'd go on it more and maybe see this kind of thing :P

LOL, I know what you mean. In all those chatroulette movies on youtube you see lots of pretty girls. But whenever I try chatroulette all I stumble upon are people showing meat..

:scared:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top