Recent content by Coffee

  1. C

    Why do most eGO members.....

    Not enough time to learn a new map since I can only get one or two hours of gaming a week thanks to work. So I play the only map I know, AVA
  2. C

    Do E's not enforce rules?

    That probably means an admin is there, so there is no need to really say anything. Hard topic.
  3. C

    Do E's not enforce rules?

    Well here is what I do: After an offense is committed: -Say nothing at first. See if he repeats it. -If he repeats, simply ask nicely, "hey can you not curse on this server?" Its all in the tone of voice. Since there is no authority backing E's, its better to appeal to the kinder side of the...
  4. C

    Racing Road Bike Project (Pics)

    www.pedalforce.com $800 A devil to pay for... but hey, they got ones that cost $2,600 just for the frame and thats because it weighs a quarter less than mine. New part in: Easton SLX Fork One of the best forks, as well as around second lightest. Comes in at 290 grams. Got lucky on this one...
  5. C

    Vicktor Bout Has been caught! (The merchant of Death)

    Thats a short sentence if found guilty.
  6. C

    Mass "PMing"

    Matic, you take things a little too far.
  7. C

    It's ALIVE!!!!

    well DOD sure will be running above 60 fps
  8. C

    Racing Road Bike Project (Pics)

    Hey guys, I'm hooked on road cycling and have been for over a year. had surgery in November of last year, dropping lots of weight. So I've been training ever since and will begin to race again soon. Anyway, currently running on a 22 lb training bike. Making a 15 lb race bike. Will be posting...
  9. C

    Huge project: Birthday Thread

    April 16
  10. C

    What did you get for christmas?

    First Batch: 1x Really Cool Book (The Dangerous Book for Boys) - from bro 1x Odd Book (The Encyclopedia of Music) - from teacher Box Full of Sweet Tart Rope - from bro All Other Candy - Parents Second Batch: $200 - from Parents $100 - from Relatives $130 - from bro (damnit I feel guilty)...
  11. C

    My (small) WWII Medal Collection

    aren't the field manuals rare though if they are original?
  12. C

    little help with pics from kill bars

    By the way can't you just paste it directly into Paint?
  13. C

    Akon is facing criminal charges

    The only reason I dislike Akon is because he uses that digital voice flip of his too much.
  14. C

    RuneScape

    I opened it for 5 minutes and quit. Screw those pixels and cutting wood (I think thats what it was).
  15. C

    South Park

    I love SouthPark. Each episode is so much more interesting than Family Guy and what not. Family Guy is just random crap jumbled together. It has its good moments I guess. AllSP!!!
Back
Top