Hey guys, I'm hooked on road cycling and have been for over a year.
had surgery in November of last year, dropping lots of weight. So I've been training ever since and will begin to race again soon. Anyway, currently running on a 22 lb training bike. Making a 15 lb race bike.
Will be posting pictures and updates as things come!
Frame - Pedalforce ZX3
Received this just a week ago. First part! The heart of the bike (carbon fiber). Weighs in at 2.2 lbs.
had surgery in November of last year, dropping lots of weight. So I've been training ever since and will begin to race again soon. Anyway, currently running on a 22 lb training bike. Making a 15 lb race bike.
Will be posting pictures and updates as things come!
Frame - Pedalforce ZX3
Received this just a week ago. First part! The heart of the bike (carbon fiber). Weighs in at 2.2 lbs.








