Recent content by plzUnbanME

  1. P

    response to tony: re permanent ban for using hip hop slang

    That's the thing though, it wasn't used as a racial slur. For example a cracker is something that is eaten with soups but it is also used as a racial slur, what matters is context.
  2. P

    response to tony: re permanent ban for using hip hop slang

    well the guy who reviewed by ban and closed my thread isn't on any of those lists.
  3. P

    response to tony: re permanent ban for using hip hop slang

    I dunno why my threads keep getting closed by I did the contest ban, and it got closed too. That's why I'm on the forum now, I want a second opinion. I mean, I could understand if there were multiple warnings and I repeated it, but I used it once as a joke and got permabanned without warning. It...
  4. P

    uhhh why was I banned and why is it permanent?

    I'm not sure if you understand the definition of racism. I understand how you guys are a little sensitive of the word n***a, but it's not a word that is used as a racial slur.
Back
Top