response to tony: re permanent ban for using hip hop slang

Status
Not open for further replies.

plzUnbanME

I made one post
Joined
Oct 4, 2009
Messages
5
I dunno why my threads keep getting closed by I did the contest ban, and it got closed too. That's why I'm on the forum now, I want a second opinion. I mean, I could understand if there were multiple warnings and I repeated it, but I used it once as a joke and got permabanned without warning. It wasn't even used in a malicious way.
 
people at the forums cant help try to reach an advisor or division leader of the game you got banned in and contact them, u can find them here
 
well the guy who reviewed by ban and closed my thread isn't on any of those lists.
 
I dunno why my threads keep getting closed by I did the contest ban, and it got closed too. That's why I'm on the forum now, I want a second opinion. I mean, I could understand if there were multiple warnings and I repeated it, but I used it once as a joke and got permabanned without warning. It wasn't even used in a malicious way.

We have a zero tolerance policy toward any racial comments. It dose not matter if it is hip hop slang or not. No warnings are given for this type of offence. If you already put in a contest ban request and it was denied case closed. BTW this and all subsequent posts in regard to this matter will be closed/locked as well.
 
We have a zero tolerance policy toward any racial comments. It dose not matter if it is hip hop slang or not. No warnings are given for this type of offence. If you already put in a contest ban request and it was denied case closed. BTW this and all subsequent posts in regard to this matter will be closed/locked as well.

That's the thing though, it wasn't used as a racial slur. For example a cracker is something that is eaten with soups but it is also used as a racial slur, what matters is context.
 
That's the thing though, it wasn't used as a racial slur. For example a cracker is something that is eaten with soups but it is also used as a racial slur, what matters is context.

Yes what matters is Context, Most people don't use words in the right context.

Can Someone Close this thread?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top