Recent content by AlexxDaAzn

  1. A

    Servers down....explain?

    Highschool servers down, jail might be as well? Why are the servers being down? O: I wanna playyy
  2. A

    Top Rebel in jail maps (:

    What do you guys think of SkilledAlex? :[
  3. A

    Knife me!!!

    You're never in the highschool server now Arab -_-
  4. A

    Is this Possible?!?

    Video was entertaining :D
  5. A

    Highschool Peace Protest

    Yes it's a lot! >:o I hate every time! lol. But it seems as if my CSS skills are finally progressing...so check again next time [;
  6. A

    Mini game night!

    Oh sounds nice, is there a specific map?
  7. A

    Mini game night!

    O.o mini games friday? Want to inform me about it? [:
  8. A

    Highschool Peace Protest

    Yeah I guess, his ideas are whack but fun anyways. I hate it when my kill/death ratio is lower than his though -_-
  9. A

    Cant play :(

    So have you read AngryArab's post about knifing him?
  10. A

    Knife me!!!

    Alright, what's the button to screenshot? I'd like to know it before I knife you in the back >:] (like I always do)
  11. A

    =(eGO)=? jail server techniques

    I'm almost ALWAYS terrorists, mainly because I haven't gotten the habit of using mic yet. The tactic I use is communication through team chat....whenever a CT gives a ST before cells open, I tell everyone to rush. Not only does it cause confusion for CTs (which one is ST?!?!), but it also stunts...
  12. A

    Highschool Peace Protest

    lmao, GreenTea and your fail ideas. I don't even know why I follow them -_-
  13. A

    Cant play :(

    And you just bumped it up again Pekzu -_- your fault.
  14. A

    New Jail Games? =)

    We should all establish a mandatory anime to be watched. I suggest "School Days" :D haha. It's a hell of an anime, and we can then quiz on it ^_^ just a suggestion.
  15. A

    Need help finding ego maps

    Thanks XD
Back
Top