- Joined
- Jul 3, 2009
- Messages
- 359
My dad wants me to clean my pc... hasnt been cleaned since i bought it... lots of dust ;_;. I wont be able to play till tommarow or a few more days. And anyways i need to learn about this 5 year old PC xP
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=73672
Really its just a day man......
Take it to best buy and they will clean it for you in 2 minutes for like $15



OMG (oh em ge) A whole Day? A WHOLE DAY!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! You mean you wont be able to play for a whole day!!! Welcome to my Life, as soon as my classes are back which is Monday I will hardly ever be on, especially with drill team starting again. I really think you will be able to last a day (or god forbid two) without playing. Its not a big deal...not really something to get worked up about. During school I might be on an hour a week or maybe not at all, When you start the transfer from being a kid to the real world you start not having time for things like CS:S.
And you just bumped it up again Pekzu -_- your fault.