Cant play :(

azn modern warfare 2

Active Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
359
My dad wants me to clean my pc... hasnt been cleaned since i bought it... lots of dust ;_;. I wont be able to play till tommarow or a few more days. And anyways i need to learn about this 5 year old PC xP
 
dude...one day....I couldn't play for like 3 weeks, just came back, going to play again :P
 
go get a couple of those duster cans that shoot compressed air. I mean it's just dust.. Use the can and blow out your fans, blow out your gpu, blow out your cpu heatsink, then blow the remnants out of the case. Done in less than 10 minutes
 
I should clean out my pc.

i've had it a year.

Never cleaned it.I think im going to buy one of those compressed air things and blow it out.
 
OMG (oh em ge) A whole Day? A WHOLE DAY!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! You mean you wont be able to play for a whole day!!! Welcome to my Life, as soon as my classes are back which is Monday I will hardly ever be on, especially with drill team starting again. I really think you will be able to last a day (or god forbid two) without playing. Its not a big deal...not really something to get worked up about. During school I might be on an hour a week or maybe not at all, When you start the transfer from being a kid to the real world you start not having time for things like CS:S.
 
I clean my laptop every other day, takes a whole 2 minutes or so...
 
OMG (oh em ge) A whole Day? A WHOLE DAY!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! You mean you wont be able to play for a whole day!!! Welcome to my Life, as soon as my classes are back which is Monday I will hardly ever be on, especially with drill team starting again. I really think you will be able to last a day (or god forbid two) without playing. Its not a big deal...not really something to get worked up about. During school I might be on an hour a week or maybe not at all, When you start the transfer from being a kid to the real world you start not having time for things like CS:S.

rofl then your doing some education you cant handle. if you do the right education you has time enough to play CSS and to learn for school and do sum with your hobbys or so.
 
Omg I wont be on for 3 hours because I will go out with my friends.

Omg.


We just totally all fed a troll.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top