Recent content by Silver

  1. S

    Announcement CS Summer Promotions

    Damn, missed it again Congratulations!
  2. S

    Announcement CS Member of The Year - Jacko

    Welcome to the club!
  3. S

    Anime What are you currently watching?

    You forgot to recommend Sword Art Online megan
  4. S

    Announcement Happy Mother's Day

    same
  5. S

    All right - here it is....

    what is ?
  6. S

    Roblox division????

    Robox
  7. S

    How is this not a thread yet?

    ex dee ex dee!
  8. S

    Counter-Strike: Source Italy Server

    ayyyy would play that
  9. S

    Events Week 2/20 - 2/26

    as I said, some pubs can't. I know that was the way in source, but I believe that was because the events back in the days filled the server. As for disruptive pubs during events, I have only had to ban 2 over those 7 - 8 months i did events every week. Missing out on great pubs is a bad idea in...
  10. S

    Events Week 2/20 - 2/26

    I have to disagree there, I don't know who decided it but that is in my opinion a terrible idea. I know pubs who for whatever reason can not join eGO enjoy the events, and if you think about it, you can recruit those pubs that stumble in to the server while they are seeing the greatness of the...
  11. S

    Events Week 2/20 - 2/26

    why?
  12. S

    Leadership Leadership AMA - BlackAngel

    What is the dankest meme to rule them all? Oh i forgot, #BringBackForts
Back
Top