Recent content by JOJO.

  1. J

    I Must Be Updated

    Hey, I haven't been near my computer for a good month or so (been busy with college applications and work). Hows everything been, and what's new to the eGo community, I feel like i lost my home =[.
  2. J

    Disappeared for a bit =[

    Hey everyone I disappeared for a while (not that you can notice with all these members). I have been working on getting into college, and keeping my GPA up in school. But now I'm glad to say that I am back, and going to be a part of the community even better than I did last time. Cant wait...
  3. J

    **Clan-wide E ONLY Roll Call** Dec. 2nd - 16th (CLOSED)

    * * In-Game Name: JOJO. * * Primary Division: CSS * * Age: 18 * * Date you Applied: 11-26
  4. J

    Most Awkward Questions

    Imagine if its your ex, and you guys broke up 5 mins before he asks.
  5. J

    Worse thing your teacher ever made you do

    I think this wins. Idk what could be worse than this, holding hands with another dude...especially when fighting with him. This is number 1 to me lol.
  6. J

    Worse thing your teacher ever made you do

    Well I'm in class and I basically sit down, get onto the computer, log into my student ID, and then I was told to move seats. I did, and then rinse and repeat. I moved to another seat, and was told to move again after I have logged in. After that, I got up and left. I cant stand...
  7. J

    FBG Scrim Team Tryouts

    Oh alright, I really need to start looking at the dates of posts before I say anything. Thanks for the help.
  8. J

    Sig Creations after a LONG TIME

    By the way your sig has my heart. Too bad they are 6 and 5. They need to start working.
  9. J

    Most Awkward Questions

    That is probably the best quote I have ever read in a long time. I will use this for years to come. <3.
  10. J

    Sig Creations after a LONG TIME

    I used to create sigs for this forum a while back and I haven't touched photoshop for forum sigs in years. This is my first time in a while! I would like some ratings (as in critiques and what you think about it).
  11. J

    Most Awkward Questions

    What could possibly be the weirdest or most awkward question you can ask somebody during a certain situation. This is an example: Your sitting in a restaurant with a date. You two have finished your dinner and now are getting ready to leave. But she needs to leave to the bathroom, and you...
  12. J

    FBG Scrim Team Tryouts

    Are there gonna be any other days for scrim team tryouts? I missed it today =[.
  13. J

    What happened to Vent?

    There's a big "RED ALERT" when you get to the website. Check it out bro.
  14. J

    Steam stolen

    Well, its not that, I know how to do that. I need it to be cleared so I can put in the new steam ID.
  15. J

    Steam stolen

    Hey, I know I've posted this before. But I messaged a division leader and I have no recieved anything messages back. I really need to be helped because I would like to be "verified."
Back
Top