Steam stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOJO.

I made one post
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
17
Hey, I know I've posted this before. But I messaged a division leader and I have no recieved anything messages back.

I really need to be helped because I would like to be "verified."
 
I assume you mean your maul verification. If youre having problems not verifying due to different IP's, try this:

1) Join an eGO server.
2) Minimize the game & hit the eGO website.
3) Go to the maul page where you put your steam ID & enter it.
4) Maximize the game & open console.
5) Type "retry" and hit return.

You should then see a message that your ID is verified.
Hope that helps.
 
Well, its not that, I know how to do that. I need it to be cleared so I can put in the new steam ID.
 
Please wait for the division leader to respond and they will help you handle it. Those guys do have a lot on their plates, please keep this in mind.

Thread locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top