- Joined
- Dec 24, 2006
- Messages
- 4,016
Hey all,
A very old returning, retired CoD division leader here.
I've been playing BF hard since BF4 and dispite all BF6's issues and flaws, play it religiously. Just lookig to reconnect for some good games and good moments. I'm usually hanging out in BF6 voice channel if I'm on. Bonus poins if you are a good attach heli gunner, because I'm a pretty good pilot.
Add me on steam at https://s.team/p/ckv-jvnq/PFTKGVCB
Cheers
A very old returning, retired CoD division leader here.
I've been playing BF hard since BF4 and dispite all BF6's issues and flaws, play it religiously. Just lookig to reconnect for some good games and good moments. I'm usually hanging out in BF6 voice channel if I'm on. Bonus poins if you are a good attach heli gunner, because I'm a pretty good pilot.
Add me on steam at https://s.team/p/ckv-jvnq/PFTKGVCB
Cheers






