Recent content by Point n' Click

  1. P

    Fishing Spots on the Eastern US States?

    Hey everybody! I need help for planning a fishing trip in the near future. I'm going down from Toronto to as far as Orlando if need be. We'll probably go like google maps planned it. If you punch in Toronto to Orlando it gives you a rough idea. We'll go I-95 south, taking that directly to...
  2. P

    Spider Heavy (with less fail this time)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIcE5gCeFL0 this video slaps me on the knee
  3. P

    Meet The Guitar Hero

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXRNosnjKH0 ya-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta ya-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta just something i know everyone will enjoy
  4. P

    Can't Let You Do That Star Fox! (Favorite SF64 Quotes)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDxqni1LieU Someone made this with GMOD What's your favorite Star Fox 64 quote?
  5. P

    Good Vs. Evil

    Like i said before Set Phasers To Kirk before it had no context, now it does :)
  6. P

    Account Stolen?

    I heard there was a leak in information in one of the Guild Wars info servers My account has been compromised, and i'm the process of getting it back. For someone that has never botted, or bought gold, or shared a password, don't you think this is a little fishy?
  7. P

    What happens when the German gets his bazooka

    I was away for a week, and i didn't expect for this thread to get pretty popular :D I have to say, this is kirk'n awesome
  8. P

    What happens when the German gets his bazooka

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifPoi0aDtDM Some humour for all you players out there :D it was originally based off of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKu60YKqsvs
  9. P

    **Clan-wide E ONLY Roll Call** Dec. 2nd - 16th (CLOSED)

    In-Game Name: Point n' Click Primary Division: Day of Defeat Source Age: 17 Date you Applied: 12-02-2009
Back
Top