Recent content by Arvuti

  1. Arvuti

    Worst Christmas Ever!

    That is really horrible, good luck.
  2. Arvuti

    Happy Holiday Thread.

    I hope you guys all have nice holidays and also merry christmas.
  3. Arvuti

    Check This Out Post Your Gaming Rig!

    Arvuti Model: Custom Processor: Intel dual core E8200 @2.66GHz 2.66GHz Memory: 2046MB RAM Hard Drive: 150 GB ( I know it is small ) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT 256mb Monitor: Samsung 22 inch 1680x1050 Sound Card: - Headset: Defender HN898 Speakers: - Keyboard: Some cheap and horrible 5...
  4. Arvuti

    What are you gettin' For XMAS?

    Forza motorsport 3 and Halo 3 ODST for xbox 360. Nohting that much really, and I won't get anything for PC because my computer has started to die down and crash a lot. ( Really a pain ).
  5. Arvuti

    The Steam Holiday Sale has started

    Anybody willing to gift STALKER D: ? With it being two dollars and all. But otherwise, that is very great deal, almost all of the games on steam are cheaper and there is some special disocunts too.
  6. Arvuti

    Whats languages can you speak?

    Estonian, English, Little Russian.
  7. Arvuti

    Fable 3

    The second one was pretty awesome, so yeah I am pretty hyped for the third one.
  8. Arvuti

    Yes, it hurt. A lot.

    Looks really awesome, but personally I do not really like body art.
  9. Arvuti

    Xbox Live Gamertags

    Gamertag: Arvuti12 I only have xbox live silver at the moment.
  10. Arvuti

    Merry Christmas!!

    Oh yay, one of my favourite holiday is coming soon. ...Just 12 days left. Merry Early christmas to everyone. :) !
Back
Top