Fable 3

Zinx

Active Member
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 13, 2009
Messages
314
well i truly loved fable 1 and 2 and fable 3 is suppose to be a HUGE hit as you will be a king... so thats gonna be awesome.. has any1 else played this game?? one of my favorites!
 
I'm waiting to find out more about Fable III before I make any judgments on it. We just don't know enough about it yet. All I really know about it apart from what you said is that the game is rumored to have micro-transactions in it and I'm not down with that.

NATAL support could be cool though.
 
No one could have played this game unless you actually are playing it atm, unless you're actually developing it..
 
The second one was pretty awesome, so yeah I am pretty hyped for the third one.
 
Well the 2nd one was pretty good, but had some major flaws. (My personal favorite RPG of all time is TES IV: Oblivion, btw)

Once you beat the main questline in fable (which is good), there's hardly anything left to do except just the extremely boring kill the 20 guards, woodcut, bartend, etc..

The family + houses u can buy was a sweet feature, but even then there was hardly anything in the houses, even the big $1,000,000 mansion.

Aside from the main quest Fable just didn't have much to offer.

The graphics were pretty good, the combat was ok, but i would've rather it had more weapon types and magic was controlled a little differently (took me forever to figure out the control heirarchy scheme on the Xbox 360)

All in all i'd give Fable 2 a 7.5/10. Lots of cool ideas, pretty good main storyline, but aside from that, not much extra content.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top