Recent content by Wi-Fi Ki!!eR

  1. W

    What does eGO mean to you ???

    I agree, I cant believe i dropped out of this clan...BIG MISTAKE. eGO has maturity, and everything is peace. Hope i stay here a while and make some friends haha
  2. W

    Hey. Only if you are interested in reading this.

    Is there anybody to talk to about rejoining eGO? I joined for like almost a month, and i noticed I wanted to be clanless for a while. I joined a different clan for a lil while but i left that. I was already in eGO a very. long time ago. To rejoin, do u want me to post a new application or Should...
  3. W

    How did YOU find eGO?

    i dont know i just went on any good dust2 server with no awp and lag, and i found a really good one. so i started to play in ego for a while. then Angry Arab and Snuf hooked me up on joining ego. ego also always have low pings and no much lag. better than all the other dust2 server
  4. W

    Servers back online

    cool. been waiting for it to run
  5. W

    Congrats to our Dust2 Server

    sweet.
Back
Top