Hey. Only if you are interested in reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wi-Fi Ki!!eR

I made one post
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
8
Is there anybody to talk to about rejoining eGO? I joined for like almost a month, and i noticed I wanted to be clanless for a while. I joined a different clan for a lil while but i left that. I was already in eGO a very. long time ago. To rejoin, do u want me to post a new application or Should i just put my tag on? And BTW Ubantu ( he quit CS:S for a while but now hes back) told me to rejoin. I took his advice and now i want to rejoin.
My steam ID just incase anybody wants to add me : |๖ۣۜP?E Ҝi‼ễЯ

copy and paste the name i guess and if u cant add me just tell me.



Thanks
 
If you are a returning member, just post another app and leadership will review it and get back to you as soon as they can. Good luck getting back in!
 
well answered dead tom - head over to the link he provided and get the application process started! :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top