Recent content by Laru Naito

  1. L

    What cat does this sound like

    Okay so I was looking through my pictures of old stuff and I saw an old cat. He was really floofy with like 4 inch long hair and a tabby but I can't remember what species it is. Cat experts please find out
  2. L

    what is ur last purchase?

    A Mt. Dew from a soda machine
  3. L

    Why A medic has 2 paddles

    Actually no i don't know the real reason :P So you can rub em together to make a charge?
  4. L

    BBC2 Ecent Idea

    I was watching that last night actually, and that sounds like a great idea. I would gladly volunteer for the target if I don't make it as a competitor
  5. L

    Why A medic has 2 paddles

    Apparently... If an enemy is standing on your teammate you use one to stop the enemies heart and the other to revive your buddy at the same time... ah medic your so awesome :sleep: Also it got me my first Ace pin... and then 2 more consecutively with 3000+ points per round with a k/d of maybe...
  6. L

    Statistic signatures

    Hmm it says it worked in the preview but i dont see it here (5 second later edit) And now i see it
  7. L

    Statistic signatures

    The things where it shows your kills and level and other sats for BC2 I know where to get it, just not how to put it in my signature, it gives me Forum BBCcode HTML Direct Link
  8. L

    omg.... WHYYYYY

    I just got done with a Rush at port I had the SVU and the people were about the distance of under the first dot, above the second with the 12x scope but i was out of ammo, so i pull out the pistol and shoot and i got a HS but i didn't film it :facewall: That wouldve been amazing in the braggin...
  9. L

    Joining the Division

    Welcome, this reminds me I joined CSS Division When i joine deGo but now I have BC2, is there a way to switch?
  10. L

    good sniper...low accuracy

    If you think someones there press Q but yea i usually shoot anyways ^^; I'm paranoid of people knifing me
  11. L

    Tips

    How come there's no talk about snipers here. I can get 9 pins per round with it and with any other class i might get 2.
  12. L

    Tips

    Well, had it for 2 days now and I hate most medics on my squad, I stood litterally ontop of a medic pressing Q screaming medic and he kept running off. Other wise everythings going good so thanks for the helps
  13. L

    Tips

    So about unlockables then, is there a way to tell how long/ what you have to do to get certain weapons?
  14. L

    Tips

    Installing this right now so before I rush in and fail, Name the best tip you can think of to win at this game!
  15. L

    Name change

    How and who?
Back
Top