Tips

Laru Naito

I made one post
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
24
Installing this right now so before I rush in and fail,

Name the best tip you can think of to win at this game!
 
Stick with one class until you unlock everything. I recommend assault until you get the an94
 
The key is teamwork. When you play this game try and join an active squad and collaborate with the squad to work more effectively. Not only will it be more enjoyable, but you'll definitely rack up more points.

Gingertonic also made a very good point. Working on one class at a time is a good idea.
 
So about unlockables then, is there a way to tell how long/ what you have to do to get certain weapons?
 
Yes, the game gives you a listing of how many points you have to earn in order to unlock each weapon, specialization (the BC2 equivalent of perks), and gadget.

When you are at the main menu, go to multiplayer -> weapons and gadgets

and then you can see how many points in each class you have to earn.
 
Don't spray! Always aim for their heads and burst fire, bullet drop and delay will lead to torso shots at longer ranges and bursting will save ammo (crucial at the lower levels for a Assault IMO)
 
also when playing on hardcore, throw nades and tubes everywhere and shoot anything that moves regardless of the team, its their fault for running around aimlessly :)
 
Get to know the maps. Once you know where snipers & campers like to hide, don't run out in the open for those spots.

Stay with your squad, it helps since you get more points with squad involvement. This usually means hopping in our vent channel and squading up with members in the channel.

Another big tip, which annoys the crap out of me: if you see a medic running towards you and you're injured, don't run away. I'll be a medic chasing this idiot around the map to get an extra twenty points, but every time I drop a med-pack he moves!
 
Learn to love 'Q' and use it all the time.

That's true... it's the way to ask for ammo/heal/pick up/attack/defend

Toasteddude said:
Also, if a medic dies and there are no medics around to revive them, pick up their kit and bring them back!

Ohhh please learn this!!! I'm always mad because there's 2 medics there... we both die.. and nobody pickup the medi kit to revive us...

And... if you want to level up fast.. I think medic i'ts the way... also you will learn how to use the MG (I think the MG its perfect for covering fire), also you can use the pads... to kill people (That's FUNNY!!!, well actually kill people with the repair tool is more funny!), anyway if you want to level up fast go medic!!!

:thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:
 
Last edited:
And... if you want to level up fast.. I think medic i'ts the way... also you will learn how to use the MG (I think the MG its perfect for covering fire), also you can use the pads... to kill people (That's FUNNY!!!, well actually kill people with the repair tool is more funny!), anyway if you want to level up fast go medic!!!

:thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

I'm going to have to agree here. As much as I love my assault class, the medic class will definitely get you the most points. As an assault in a full 32 slot server like the hardcore rush, i average probably around 2500-3000 points (which is a lot). As a medic with heals, revives, and squad/team assists, I could get anywhere from 4000-4500.

One night, noxx, me, and a couple other guys went into a random server to see if we could make everyone ragequit from our ROFLPWNAGE. Noxx was consistently won the ace pin as a medic (i was always 2nd by like 100-200 points). He got 5300 points on Nelson Bay. He went 1-3. So that means he got probably 80-100 points for the kill and then 5200 in revives and heals.

Medic gets you mad points, yo. Assault gets you mad kills, yo.
 
Nothing better than assault crazy kamikaze... with a shotgun and C4... ohhh wait a moment that's me!!! The other day I got around 500 points just blowing up a bradley full of ppl... that was epic!!! So... I agree... to kill more go Assault
 
Well, had it for 2 days now and I hate most medics on my squad, I stood litterally ontop of a medic pressing Q screaming medic and he kept running off. Other wise everythings going good so thanks for the helps
 
Well, had it for 2 days now and I hate most medics on my squad, I stood litterally ontop of a medic pressing Q screaming medic and he kept running off. Other wise everythings going good so thanks for the helps

Not all medics are like that. I constantly scan the screen for injured people. I'll run into fire to revive someone, chase another person across the map just to heal them, anything to save my teammates.
 
Not all medics are like that. I constantly scan the screen for injured people. I'll run into fire to revive someone, chase another person across the map just to heal them, anything to save my teammates.

I wouldn't if ur team was defending in rush, i mean, not kill yourself for it.
If ur team is on a ticket, DO IT!!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top