Recent content by Soup

  1. S

    Worst Event Ever 2/24/10

    Indeed, this was a fun event. Aside from my horrible and random lag during the second half, that is. Oh well. Thanks for the event!
  2. S

    I have the Script , I have the FilmSet (Map), I just need some actors...

    I only hijacked the Scout spot. But yes, should I not be there/miss it/fail completely, I'm okay with handing the spot over to Werty.
  3. S

    Hello TF2 division.

    Makes sense and it's a win-win in my case; I play and learn at the same time. Can I take up a Scout spot then, please? (I can try other classes as well.)
  4. S

    I have the Script , I have the FilmSet (Map), I just need some actors...

    I could be Scout, if that's okay and if not! Then, well, it matters not; I am willing to help regardless.
  5. S

    Hello TF2 division.

    As much as I want to join, I don't think my skills (or lack thereof) would help any. Being a new TF2 player and a newbie to scrims will equal some fail. Good luck though!
  6. S

    eGO Family Locations MAP

    Ooh, interesting. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
  7. S

    e vs. eGO Dog Tag Scrim 1/07/2010

    Oh man, that Medic rush. I couldn't kill any of them, I was laughing and going "awwww" at the same time. Thanks for the fun, all!
  8. S

    What is your favorite and least favorite TF2 character class?

    I honestly love each and every one of them, but for playability? Scout. I love Scout; I don't know what it is, but I adore fast and quick attacking classes. I can't say I have a least favorite though. Had this been "What's your best and worst class?" I could say Spy is, by far, my worst class...
  9. S

    How did YOU find eGO?

    A friend of mine had joined eGO a while back and had told me about it. At the time, I was not interested in joining or even bothering to check it out. Some time later, I realized that by not socializing within TF2 I was hindering my improvement. I remembered what mon ami had mentioned about the...
Back
Top