- Joined
- Jun 9, 2009
- Messages
- 119
Here is the thing, the other day while I was watching the Yoyotech video, if you haven't seen it you should, and suddenly in my mind I got, what I think, a cool Idea for a Video, I start to think how to do it and everything was just coming, every scene, every action of this short movie. Even I made the map that I was almost perfectly thinking about for this film...

It's just a white empty room, but with a huge space for a bunch of ideas and a lot of light to make it more like a film set of a real life video...
So now you know that I have the idea and the place to do it, I just need the people to be in it, because is not a casual frag video, it will be like a "presentation" for some way to say it, of every class of TF2, with a sequence that will be KILLING you...
I'll need at LEAST 9 people, to represent each class, w/o counting me I will be to busy directing the film
....
Is not needed to be a PRO with an specific class, I just want people that want to participate and be on the video, and I assure you that we will have a great time....
Also it will be great, if the eGO "Big Guys" let me take the Auction server for an hour or two to record this film, because I don't think that my connection will support for this. And is just like a 30sec-1min video, but it needs a little preparation to do it, so will everything is set up and we take the different shots, it could take some time but I think that 1 hour, rarely 2, should be fine.
Also is kind of a thing for the other week, because this upcoming week, is my tests-week, so I wouldn't be around my PC for a while, I don't have the exxact date but I will post it ASAP, so you have time to think about it, and sign up if you want.
Seriously it will be great!! :biggrin:

It's just a white empty room, but with a huge space for a bunch of ideas and a lot of light to make it more like a film set of a real life video...
So now you know that I have the idea and the place to do it, I just need the people to be in it, because is not a casual frag video, it will be like a "presentation" for some way to say it, of every class of TF2, with a sequence that will be KILLING you...
I'll need at LEAST 9 people, to represent each class, w/o counting me I will be to busy directing the film
.... Is not needed to be a PRO with an specific class, I just want people that want to participate and be on the video, and I assure you that we will have a great time....
Also it will be great, if the eGO "Big Guys" let me take the Auction server for an hour or two to record this film, because I don't think that my connection will support for this. And is just like a 30sec-1min video, but it needs a little preparation to do it, so will everything is set up and we take the different shots, it could take some time but I think that 1 hour, rarely 2, should be fine.
Also is kind of a thing for the other week, because this upcoming week, is my tests-week, so I wouldn't be around my PC for a while, I don't have the exxact date but I will post it ASAP, so you have time to think about it, and sign up if you want.
Seriously it will be great!! :biggrin:



















