Recent content by Bart Man

  1. B

    New Insurgency Server Map Rotation

    Lets do it I say go for it. Insurgency needs something new for once. Lets go with these cool new maps. The Vietnam map looks pretty chill, so does Haditha. Why would should we not try this?
  2. B

    If you want to help me, read this.

    I have a sudden urge to want to make Machinimas, but this urge cannot be with just me alone. I actually will need people with Garry's Mod 10 to help me with this. You will probably have to own Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, and possible all the Half Life 2 games. If you are willing, please...
  3. B

    Insurgency Mod Movie

    Do you guys feel like we should make a real time Insurgency Mod Movie. I feel it. I keep thinking about it ever since I first watched The Forgotten Spartans on Youtube by Darknal with the help of Machinima. I haven't seen anything that looks like an Insurgency Mod Movie yet on Youtube, so I...
  4. B

    Insurgency Mod Movie

    Do you guys feel like we should make a real time Insurgency Mod Movie. I feel it. I keep thinking about it ever since I first watched The Forgotten Spartans on Youtube by Darknal with the help of Machinima. I haven't seen anything that looks like an Insurgency Mod Movie yet on Youtube, so I...
Back
Top