Insurgency Mod Movie

Bart Man

I made one post
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
5
Do you guys feel like we should make a real time Insurgency Mod Movie. I feel it. I keep thinking about it ever since I first watched The Forgotten Spartans on Youtube by Darknal with the help of Machinima. I haven't seen anything that looks like an Insurgency Mod Movie yet on Youtube, so I thought I'd suggest it, since there is an Insurgency Division full of members. Tell me what you think.
 
actually i made a few plans and such, and i think we can actualy do this, i can edit videoz so thats not a problem, if you want in pm me and we will do this :))
 
death i wuoldnt trust ya with a hobos tin can XP.jk well i can do some stuff editing videos!
 
Give me a sniper, A red cape, a 300 T-shirt, movie 300 Sounds and eGO peeps disguised as persians.


Best Machinima ever :P
 
Do you guys want a song for it? =p That's really the only department I could help you out in.

I could be an actor if you needed one, but I'm pretty sure you're talking about doing it with rag dolls. You should get CigarJon to sign up as a voice actor. He'd make a great narrator.
 
This is an awesome idea, I'll suggest it to the Media Team ;)

this is INS div stuff, not media stuff >_> and if I'm correct in the media team we have this contest or whatever where we make our own videos with help from people :)
 
love to see this take off again, we did have the idea before but no one had any fottage that they could donate to the project. love to see this, il try dig out some stuff might be able to give you a hand with editing
 
Now here we go! Editing is my specailty. If ya'll can wrangle up the the footage, I can make the movie. Just need the script and footage and i can do it!
 
I wish I hadn't formatted by laptop's harddrive. I had some of our earliest scrims recorded. When paraplegic ballerina was still around. I'll try to get some footage together, what are you guys looking for?
 
This actually sounds pretty tight. To bad my computer lags to the point of where i run everything on low cuz i rather run smooth then look at the little rock on the ground and see how realist it is. lol.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top