Recent content by Smoke12345

  1. S

    Scrimmage with us?

    Hey guys, I joined a new clan about 2 weeks ago called WCA. We have mulitple servers in many different games and a large roster for TF2. We want to find more large clans to scrim against 12v12. We just want to have some fun and be allies with other large clans. When i heard this i thought of you...
  2. S

    Hello All

    Hey guys, just stopping in and saying hi. I play with the EGO Tf2 guys and heard about this site so i decided to join the forums. I play DOD occasionally and will play with you guys soon. Cant play for a bit though my new video card hasnt come yet. Just wanted to say hi and met you guys. Smoke
  3. S

    Cant play Tf2 :(

    Yes, couldnt find any but theres a mail in rebate which i plan on doing.
  4. S

    Cant play Tf2 :(

    Yes, i ordered the video card today, so i should have it on Thursday and at the very latest friday. Cant wait to see Tf2/Cod4/and the one i would like to see the most CRYSIS on high graphics without a problem.
  5. S

    Cant play Tf2 :(

    Yeah a week isnt that long but i think it may take more, im a bit low on cash right now but heres the card i plan to get soon. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150230 Its a good card for a good price
  6. S

    Cant play Tf2 :(

    For those of you that dont know me i am Smoke. I play on the 2fort and Dustbowl servers the most but whatever. I am sad to say i cant play Tf2 for sometime. A week maybe more, my computers graphics card is fried and im trying to get new one. I tryed playing on my home computer but everything was...
  7. S

    Late Night Fights

    Hey guys, Just wondering do you have to be in Ego to participate in Late Night Fights and other Events related to it??
Back
Top