Scrimmage with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke12345

I made one post
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
9
Hey guys, I joined a new clan about 2 weeks ago called WCA. We have mulitple servers in many different games and a large roster for TF2. We want to find more large clans to scrim against 12v12. We just want to have some fun and be allies with other large clans. When i heard this i thought of you guys. I see you guys have late night fights and inner clan scrims and i thought maybe once a month or once every 2/3 weeks you guys would like to scrim us. We have a server that would host it and we can play any maps you guys choose. We play customs or stock maps and we usually pick the map and then you guys pick the maps and so on and so forth. So if you are interested that would be great. This isnt really a competion, more of a friendly game between clans.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top