Recent content by PhsX

  1. P

    Has anyone stopped playing normal/ranked games?

    I started teaching this fall, which has limited my play down to about 2 games S-Th, but I still crunch a lot of games on friday or saturday. Been going for 3 years strong now... I love this game. Although I should say I RARELY play by myself, and if I do, it's ARAM or solo-queue ranked... I...
  2. P

    Teach me how to be good

    Set goals, and practice playing to meet those goals. Lanes: "I will have 100cs at 20 minutes excluding kills." Are you consistently doing this? -> 125cs -> 150cs and so on. Support: "I will always have enough mana to remain a threat (unless after an engagement)" or "I will try and keep the...
  3. P

    Please read: Some of our servers have moved!

    MMMM, cuts my ping in half. Delicious.
  4. P

    Favorite eGO server!

    Foundry, Payload, and Valve Maps are my favorites.
  5. P

    music while playing?

    Film scores/soundtracks is a great pandora station for chilling and playing relaxed games like TF2 imo.
  6. P

    What league are you in?

    Gold I solo, Plat IV 5v5
  7. P

    New System Explanation

    I got placed into gold II. Was disappointed. Went 6-0 and got promoted to gold I where I thought I was going to get placed. Feels good man.
  8. P

    CS:GO Update 1/30

    The glock still feels too strong. I'm glad the deagle got changed, however I don't think they've found the right place for it.
  9. P

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Qualify for an achievement? Click here!

    PhsX 50, 100 hours of CS:GO http://puu.sh/1TI41 or http://steamcommunity.com/id/nitroneal/ [Awarded by Ric]
  10. P

    What is the CSGO?

    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=custom+buy+binds+cs%3Ago Leads me to find http://www.hattongames.com/2012/06/how-to-create-custom-buy-binds-for-csgo/ which seems to be what you're looking for, if I understand you correctly. I guess now you have to make them, rather than them being stock.
  11. P

    So, I suppose all the eSport competitions will be held on this game now?

    I've seen GO in the Dreamhacks/IEM/ESLs that were in november/december, and I watched a small csgo tourney today that was hosted by ESL at IEM Katowice (sp?). I'm not sure if these groups are retiring 1.6 in favor of GO or will be playing them both.
  12. P

    Server is pretty inactive?

    I've hopped in it a few times, but my favorite way to play is the competitive mode.
  13. P

    Mush's Lame LoL Jokes

    Truly outrageous.
  14. P

    CSS vs CSGO

    I like GO. I like actually playing 5v5 in the matchmaking, and having to earn my money, etc, without having to search for a pug server.
  15. P

    Preseason 3 balance update 2

    I still feel like the iceborn guantlet is too good. :\
Back
Top