Recent content by BG| Trance

  1. B

    Wassup all!

    I'm thinking about getting it too... the graphics are tooo sick
  2. B

    Wassup all!

    haha boyle my friend love having ya in there. How've you been
  3. B

    Wassup all!

    haha yeah I just thought I'd say hello to ya guys. How've ya been
  4. B

    Wassup all!

    yeah I've seen you around blindy
  5. B

    Wassup all!

    Lol yeah... well most of you. And No I'm dedicated to BG| couldnt do that to them. Besides were ranked 2nd 3rd and 4th in our servers which is outstanding for our 3 servers, However you guys are right there next to us. I'd say BG scratches your backs and you've scratched ours, which is pretty...
  6. B

    Wassup all!

    yeah I remember you told me... and just before you I had the same problem but got a whole new desktop. The new phenom x4 965 gotta beast running
  7. B

    Wassup all!

    My name is Trance and I play by the name of BG| Trance Yes I am a member of thebattlegrounds, and I myself play competitive, but when things are going smooth I like to come play in some eGO servers. You have quite a bit of members that come and play with us, and we take good care of them. Just...
Back
Top