Wassup all!

BG| Trance

I made one post
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
8
My name is Trance and I play by the name of BG| Trance
Yes I am a member of thebattlegrounds, and I myself play competitive, but when things are going smooth I like to come play in some eGO servers. You have quite a bit of members that come and play with us, and we take good care of them. Just dropping by to say hello and obviously saw you guys had forums. Always enjoy playing with Duality, Cpt Kirk, and boyle, well if you see me around just say wassup.
 
Hopefully I'll be able to say wassup soon. You know that problem I told you about.......yeah, computer died. But I look forward seeing you on there soon.
 
Well, glad to hear you like us! Ever considered joining our awesome clan? You should ;)
 
Hopefully I'll be able to say wassup soon. You know that problem I told you about.......yeah, computer died. But I look forward seeing you on there soon.


yeah I remember you told me... and just before you I had the same problem but got a whole new desktop. The new phenom x4 965 gotta beast running
 
Well, glad to hear you like us! Ever considered joining our awesome clan? You should ;)


Lol yeah... well most of you. And No I'm dedicated to BG| couldnt do that to them. Besides were ranked 2nd 3rd and 4th in our servers which is outstanding for our 3 servers, However you guys are right there next to us. I'd say BG scratches your backs and you've scratched ours, which is pretty down.

Anyways this is your forums not here to talk about that lol
 
yeah I remember you told me... and just before you I had the same problem but got a whole new desktop. The new phenom x4 965 gotta beast running

I wish I could get a whole new one, just replacement parts for now.
 
Welcome to the forums Trance, I've definitely seen you around. :)
 
Welcome to the forums! Hope to see ya in the DOD servers sometime.
 
Welcome Trance! I enjoy your BG servers and you do a great job keeping Anzio running smoothly.
 
haha boyle my friend love having ya in there. How've you been

Doing great Trance. I am ready for some Anzio action as soon as the weekend gets here. I will protect your back on the bridge!
 
Doin' pretty good bud, sorry I haven't swung by BG in awhile. Hope to see you around, I'll be playin' alot of BC2 in about a week when it launches.
 
Back
Top