Recent content by Technokat

  1. T

    Dod strand server suggestion!!!

    no its not how the US did it back then, it was almost a trench war, the germans were in trenches firing at the beach the whole time not moving now here comes the allies they could only go one way through past the trenches an area just like the field. It wasnt a snipe fest, the bunkers also are...
  2. T

    Dod strand server suggestion!!!

    I love strand/charlie its an awesome map but it has a lot of balancing issues. Issue number 1: The USA rarely every wins Issue number 2: The GER can never snipe or use machine gun without dieing in 10 seconds Issue number 3: the USA spawn camps way too much Issue number 4 the USA sits in their...
  3. T

    Problem!

    I was banned from from the servers for 4 hours. I came back 5 hours later and I wasnt unbanned yet so the next day (today) I join donner and it said "you have been banned from this server" the same with strand. Then i tried avalanch and it worked. So my unban is over. but It says I'm still...
Back
Top