Recent content by imakiller009

  1. I

    R-rated Memorial Day Realism

    lol this sounds like a lot of fun to bad im not off work till 9:30 tonight
  2. I

    Going to Spain for 7 days.

    your a very lucky person. you should go to a soccer game while your there!!! or bring back some spainish women. i hear they make songs about them. ( or maybe they just sing those songs in the movie jaws?) i guess you'll find out lol. have a good trip man
  3. I

    got a few questions for the ranks?

    sounds good im gunna add all you if you if thats chill. Its just frustrating when you cant do anything but thats some great advice...im gunna download vent tonight and start adding admins to support me in those servers. thanks everybody. -mike
  4. I

    got a few questions for the ranks?

    hey all i just wanted to start out by saying thanks to every one, you have all been so welcoming and just plain cool lol. My question today is, i play in the sniper servers a lot mainly our 24/7 ego sniper server and a lot of the time i'm the only member in that server with a lot of other guys...
  5. I

    Just joined edge gamers!!!

    LOL its my birthday today!!! the big 21!!! so i wont be playing tonight ill be gettin stupid at the bar so ill be on tomorrow when i come out of my coma im lookin forward to meeting everybody in game!!!!
  6. I

    Just joined edge gamers!!!

    i play a little bit of counter strike but i just cant get enough of that Day of Defeat. i just love the game setup and how its played, the people in the servers. But we will see, i really havn ventured away from those 2 games to much
  7. I

    Just joined edge gamers!!!

    thanks everybody i think this is really gunna boost my gaming experience and its always fun to be a part of something great!!! what do i do as an entry level member?
  8. I

    ???Can't get MAUL verified???

    so i have posted my application in the recruitors oficce and he got back to me saying i need to change my ingame name and get maul verified. so i went into DoD and changed my ingame name to the same handle i use for this site... now for the tricky part? he gave me a link in his response to the...
  9. I

    Just joined edge gamers!!!

    thanks everybody im gunna put that application up in the recruitment center and hopefully get approved soon... i keep hearing about (vent) can anybody tell me a little more about this? lol its kinda weird bein the noob but im really interested in this community. thanks again :)
  10. I

    Just joined edge gamers!!!

    hey everybody i just joined edge gamers and im super stoked about it. im not 100% sure how the process works but it should be fun figuring it out. so i just created the account and am making my first post on the forums, what do i have to do to where the tag?
Back
Top