Recent content by conjones

  1. C

    Spray and avatar competition

    man that spy really turns me on wait a second....
  2. C

    Just curious...

    Yeah exactly, this has me kind of nervous...
  3. C

    Just curious...

    I wonder how 'big' it's going to be though...like how the Demo/Soldier update turned into the WAR with the comic and all that...Valve just keeps raising the bar with each update. Also a new Meet the Team video uhhhhhhhhhhhh*drool*
  4. C

    Play Soldier off, Guitar Engie!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kK2gAFWWsA
  5. C

    Just curious...

    Yeah I know, right?
  6. C

    Just curious...

    Does anyone else twitch...about the soon to be engie update...all the time? Like, it's ridiculous, I check the TF2 blog about every 2 minutes. I'm going crazy.
  7. C

    Get to know an =(e)=?

    Hey everyone, this is conjones. I'm 19 and I plan on attending Montclair State University soon. My hobbies are TF2, music, TF2, L4D and TF2. I play Medic the most and I enjoy nearly all the maps (except Gravelpit really jarates me off).
  8. C

    Another event...?

    sounds pretty cool brochinski, I'll try and attend!
  9. C

    Spray and avatar competition

    A challenger appears...
Back
Top