- Joined
- Apr 19, 2009
- Messages
- 1,916
Hello all!!!
I have decided I need a new forum avatar (might become steam avatar also) and a spray!
For the avatar, I was hoping someone could use this template to make me one:
The spray can be made off anything, but should reflect my rather erratic playing style
Please post your submissions for either the spray or the avatar (or both) below!
After there have been a decent number of submissions, I will choose one of each to use!
The winners will be rewarded!!!!
10,000 casino cash for the spray winner!!!
5,000 casino cash for the avatar!!!!
If I chose the avatar and spray from the same person, I'll throw in an extra 5000 (for a total of 20k)!!!!!
Good luck, and I look forward to seeing what you submit!!!!
I have decided I need a new forum avatar (might become steam avatar also) and a spray!
For the avatar, I was hoping someone could use this template to make me one:
The spray can be made off anything, but should reflect my rather erratic playing style

Please post your submissions for either the spray or the avatar (or both) below!
After there have been a decent number of submissions, I will choose one of each to use!
The winners will be rewarded!!!!
10,000 casino cash for the spray winner!!!
5,000 casino cash for the avatar!!!!
If I chose the avatar and spray from the same person, I'll throw in an extra 5000 (for a total of 20k)!!!!!
Good luck, and I look forward to seeing what you submit!!!!
















