GreatNate Thread Junky Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 801 May 27, 2010 #21 I made it to crazy rocket's signature with my cool quotes.
C crazyrockets EGO Zealot Joined Apr 19, 2009 Messages 1,916 May 30, 2010 #22 Bump: The spray portion of this competition is still open. I have a decided lack in graphical art skills, so please help me out!! Remember, 10k cc reward to the submitter of the spray that I choose!!
Bump: The spray portion of this competition is still open. I have a decided lack in graphical art skills, so please help me out!! Remember, 10k cc reward to the submitter of the spray that I choose!!
M ModusPwnens Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 25, 2010 Messages 2,955 May 30, 2010 #23 Had to reinstall PS. It's being a pain... I'm going to take a while But yes, other people should definitely make more submissions!
Had to reinstall PS. It's being a pain... I'm going to take a while But yes, other people should definitely make more submissions!